Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Little Birdie



My masked little birdie decided to land on another background, a bit softer and more winterlike. (Drat, I couldn't find the original bird mask that I had made so I replicated it again.) I loved the bit of green poking through, and the white bird surrounded by the chocolate-ness of the twigs, the image itself was a beautiful choice for the Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger Inspiration Challenge. (This is my first card made a quite a while ago.)

Here's the Goods: SU Very Vanilla Cardstock, SU Chocolate Chip Ink and Marker, Colorbox Chalk Ink in Creamy Brown, SU Satin Ribbon, SU Chitchat Rubon, SU Woodgrain Stamp, Making Memories Printed Flower and Button, Daisy D's Silk Flower, Brown Twine, Fiskar's Corner Rounder Punch

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! So fresh & fun! Thank you for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is fantastic! I love how you did the bird with the woodgrain! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card. Great take on the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete