Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.



Cardvaarks is having a Wedding Card Challenge with the opportunity to get published, and since I missed the last deadline for the magazine I thought I should give it a shot! Here's my attempt at a classical style union with modern design.

Supplies Used: Bazzill Textured Cardstock, CM Smokey Gray Cardstock, White Cardstock, SU Medallion and Tag Stamp Sets, SU White Embossing Powder, CM Circle Punches, Versamark Ink, SU White Embossing Powder, CM Corner Round Punch, Ribbon from Michaels, Rhinestones (unknown source)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen! I love seeing your card using Courtney's set down below! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! A perfect blend of the two styles!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is by far the best, imo. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great medallion. Nice work
    anary

    ReplyDelete