Thursday, September 2, 2010

Misted...For You


Multipurposing is a great thing in my book. (Is that a word?) I love that I have the creativity liberty to stamp fall images in pink. (I do have to add that the images in this set are equally amazing in warm tones...) All this, of course, is probable if you have a great design, in which the new release, Fall Fest, from Practicing Creativity Designs does not fail.

This card uses just a few stamps from the new release, Fall Fest, as well as Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist available right now at Practicing Creativity Designs.

Please be sure to mosey over to the other design team's blogs for some great eye candy!
Dana
Paulina
Courtney

And please do stop back tomorrow for another sneak peak!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: (White) Georgia Pacific (Basic Black) Stampin' Up!

Stamps: (Fall Fest) Practicing Creativity Designs
Ink: (Pretty in Pink Pigment) Stampin' Up!, (Onyx Black) Versafine
Embellishments: (Silver Brads) Joanns (Silver Cord) Stampin' Up!
Other: (Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist) Tattered Angels available at Practicing Creativity Designs

25 comments:

  1. YAY! Love this pink card Karen. (good on ALL of us for using non-trad colors today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the pink / nontraditional color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Beautiful card with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. christmas paper on my school card, fall stamps on your lovely pink card--it all works and i love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Karen! So versatile! I love how you misted it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to rock that set, Karen! Love the versatility you're getting from it with your super pretty pink pattern!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely and creative use of the leaf stamps! Love the spray of glimmer mist, something I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card, you are so talented and creative.....it's amazing. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card, Karen! I just love how you make your own pattern paper with various stamp images. This one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There you go again, getting all creative on us!!! FAB card - love the "leaves"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your creative use of the leaf stamp Karen, and the misting looks fantastic! You ROCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, Karen! I love how you made such a unique design with the leaves...super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful!! love the stamped background, just amazing! love this, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not used to seeing pink from you- I like it!! Very pretty pattern! You know, it totally qualifies for the challenge at DeNami Design that yours truly picked the colors for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Classy and elegant Karen! I really love the sweet pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you ALWAYS think outside of the box.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's such a perfectly balanced card Karen! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Karen! Pretty pink colors! Another one where it was important to pay attention!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you are the queen of multi-purposing, regardless of whether it's a word.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's so beautiful! Love the pink and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is sooo cool Karen! you are so creative :) I would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. soooo pretty in pink...ahhh..misting...I did your grid tech and posted my card today...you'll have to read about my misting experience...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I never would've thought to try stamping fall images in pink! I love your card and the black is so striking against the pink. I'm going to have to give this a try! Thanks for the inspiration, Karen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like that card which is given in the cove page. As pink is my favorite color. I like that very much.

    ReplyDelete