Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday Tags


Gift cards are the "in" thing for my family right now. Swift, easy, and still thoughtful when you choose if from a store that is one of the recipient's favorites.

I have two tags today created from products from the June Artful Delight Card Kit! This first one uses the Folding Tag Die9-Scallops from Lil' Inker Designs (not included in the kit) to create a tag from solid cardstock from the kit. It was embellished with a flower created with burlap from the kit, and then a stamped sentiment from a set from the kit as well!



The next one uses the same dies and stamped sentiment but this time utilizes the pretty patterned paper from the kit, as well as a button from a previous Artful Delight Card kit.

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty tags Karen, I like the angled scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think I need that die...and I love, love, love how you used it with the double sided paper. Tags always are hard for me...not sure why but I don't adapt well to the smaller size of the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fabulous blue tag Karen, of course, something else I need to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those diagonal scallops are so fun, Karen! What a neat design for a gift card holder - just love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a gift card! Love that saturated blue on the first tag and the blend of patterns on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tag with pocket! Gorgeous design, Karen! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, LOVE these!! :) Perfect for that 'gift card', which are quite popular for my family, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Love these tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty tags! Our family is totally on board with the whole gift card thing too. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love that soft distressed look!
    Thank You Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the fold-over bit on the tags - fun and practical, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, Karen! I love that burlap flower and the inked scallop edges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Beautiful! Would love to get one of those - such a clever design!

    ReplyDelete