Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Where Creativity Meets C9:: Butterfly Wishes


I have a card up on the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge Blog for the Anything Goes Challenge. I have loved seeing how you've been inspired to create something with your Concord & 9th products.


I have a bright and vibrant card to share today, featuring something that I love to do, but don't do often enough. Loose watercoloring! Additional details on how I created this card are up on the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge Blog.


The current challenge ends on December 29th, I hope you have a chance to play along! Check out Where Creativity Meets C9 on Facebook and Instragram!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty vibrant colors Karen, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright colors...perfect when we are seeing a lot of red and green this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color!! I love your design, Karen!

    ReplyDelete