Saturday, September 21, 2019

MFT Superstars 2019: Clean and Simple Genius Entry


One of things I look forward to every years is the MFT Superstar Contest. It is always fun to stretch supplies, pull out some stamps that need some love, think outside of the box, and make something that I love. There are always so many superb entries that I make a point to look at them and learn from the talent! I might not have all the new products, but it is awesome to be able to create with what I do have!


For the Clean and Simple Genius Entry, I created a little scene of a remorseful kitten. The kitten comes from the retired Smitten Kitten Stamp Set, he is colored in Copics. Then, I used the retired Stitched Strip to create some "cat scratches" in the background, and finished the card with a sentiment created from Deepest Sympathy and a die cut word the retired Friend Die.

1 comment: