Sunday, May 10, 2020

Totally, Totally Grateful


Thank you cards have been in short supply lately, so I needed to replenish my stash! I was inspired by both the MFT Sketch Challenge 488 and MFT Color Challenge 140 and the fun seagulls from My Favorite Things, Seaside Seagulls (now retired.)



I started with a card base made with SnoCone cardstock, then added some ocean waves with Blu-Raspberry and the Ocean Waves Die-Namics. For one of the main circles in the sketch, I used the Thank You Circle Frame Die-Namics and added the seagull and some clouds from Seaside Seagulls. To finish the card, I stamped a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments.

Looking forward to the days when my boys and I can travel again, one of our first destinations will be to see the Atlantic Ocean again!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously too cute Karen, I keep telling myself I don't 'need' these seagulls but maybe I am wrong lol.!

    ReplyDelete