Saturday, October 24, 2020

Season's Greetings Deer


I had the great pleasure to create with the fun and versatile Spellbinder's Season's Greetings, Deer die set.This die set was highly requested to be re-released as a die set from Spellbinder's 2018 Nov Card Kit-and I'm so glad that they did! 


My first project with this sweet die set is a holiday tag! I die cut each a few of the pieces from Season's Greetings, Deer and colored them with markers. I adhered them to create a doe and added some coordinating patterned paper, then cut a tag shape. Then I die cut the fun sentiment from this set from white  paper and added that to the tag as well. A bit of natural string finished off the tag.


My second project with Season's Greetings, Deer is a bit more traditional. I found some older holiday patterned paper with a vintage feel and arranged them on a card base. I added the sentiment from the Season's Greetings, Deer to the top of the card, followed by some natural string, and then created the reindeer. I colored the bits and pieces with ink blending and added detail with marker.


Spellbinders has many samples and a lot of inspiration for this sweet, fun and versatile die set on their website too. I love their attention to detail and the intricacy of their dies. It really makes for easy and beautiful card making! Thanks again, Spellbinders, for letting me share projects made with this whimsically awesome Season's Greetings, Deer die set.





1 comment: