Sunday, August 29, 2021

A Needed Card

 

The Sympathy Card. A card that is needed- and the most requested type of card I'm asked for- but not much fun to make. Florals are always a good go to for sympathy cards. The Sketched Floral Background Stamp from Erin Lee Creative (not currently available) was perfect for the look I wanted to achieve. I stamped the background in light gray ink and then loosely watercolored them. I didn't take my time, just dropped color in.


After the watercolor dried, I trimmed the panel, splatter some Opal Frost Izink, and mounted it to a river rock colored card base. I finished the card with a die cut sentiment from the With Sympathy Script Word Die from Erin Lee Creative.

The card came together quickly, which is sometimes needed when you need a card but don't necessarily want to create it. 



1 comment: