Thursday, April 14, 2022

Through the Garden Gate


 I had the great pleasure to play with some products from the Through the Garden Gate Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn  from Spellbinders! This collection is absolutely beautiful, it's amazing the realism you can achieve with paper and ink, or felt too!


My card today features the Floribunda Rose Etched Die Set I really like how the dies from this collection have etched in them the amount of times each die gets cut.


I didn't use all of the number of dies that I cut, but I really love the outcome of the flowers I created! I inked the edges with orange and yellow inks, layered the dies together and added a number of Nuvo Drops to compliment the center of the flower. The flowers were added to the card after inking the edges of a card base and stamping some leaves and a sentiment. (Stamps and inks from Catherine Pooler Designs.)


It was so fun to see these flowers come together before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment