Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Baby Thanks


(I should mention that I haven't had a baby recently, but I'm making these cards for a co-worker's daughters shower gift...) This simple card was created for Katy with the Our Creative Corner Challenge (http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/)in mind. Their challenge this week was a color combo of Sage Shadow, Soft Suede (substituted with Kraft here), Blush Blossom and Handsome Hunter. I found this paper in my "stash" that seemed to work nicely and to bring in the dark green, I paper pierced and finished the faux stitching with a Handsome Hunter Marker. The "thanks" stamp is from Heidi Grace.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog.

    This project is absolutely adorable! I love anything vintage, so this fits the bill!

    I hope you will stop by and get ready for the brand new Play Date Cafe Challenge which starts this Thursday, Oct 22....your style would really be a great addition to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, just super. I love that vintage paper and the colors are perfect for this challenge. Really great job on pulling everything together. So happy you could join us at the OCC this week. Hope to see you back again with us next week!

    ReplyDelete