Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Duck Thank You


It takes time to feel confident to get a blog up and going so I'm posting quite a bit tonight. I wish that I had the time to stamp this many cards in one night! This card was based on the Pals Paper Arts Challenge sketch this week found here: http://www.palspaperarts.com/ I started with around five versions of this card before I decided on this. The background panels are hand stamped with a pencil eraser and the Thank You Banner was actually cut from the middle of the two panels and repositioned. The duck is probably one of my oldest scrapbooking emellishments that I have, around seven or eight years old.

2 comments:

  1. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 22, 2009.

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete