Monday, September 10, 2018

2018 MFT Card Design Superstar Challenge: Coloring Virtuoso

Looking back at cards I have made in the past, some of my favorites were cards created for the MFT Superstar Challenges. So, I thought I would throw my hat in the ring again this year, and I am so glad I pushed myself to try to new things! Today I have an entry for the  MFT Card Design SuperStar Challenge: Coloring Virtuoso Category.

To create the cave on my card, I used stamps from MFT's Mermaizing as well as Space Explorer. I then stamped and masked off the cutie mermaid. After these areas were masked off, I applied distress ink to the Radiating Rays Stencil.
I then colored all areas with Copics, adding a bit of sparkle to the mermaid's fins and hair with gel pens in silver and gold.


8 comments:

  1. So eye-catching, Karen! What a dramatic scene you colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes Karen, this is outstanding!! A winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Karen this is stunning.. Totally LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a beautiful scene!! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty scene! Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest!

    ReplyDelete