Monday, September 24, 2018

Gwyn's Unicorn


I feel so honored when someone asks me to make them a card specific to their loved one in mind. My instructions for this one: Gwyn likes unicorns and is turning 12.


I decided that playing along with the MFT Birthday Project-Birthday Surprise would give me the backbone of the card, a dancing/jumping unicorn (she wobbles!). I started by inking up the white card base with distress ink and the Cloud Stencil. I then die cut and colored the clouds, castle, rainbow and unicorn from Magical Unicorns, and arranged them on the card in a little scene. I covered each image with Wink of Stella for some shine and then some jewels for added bling. 

The unicorn has an action wobbler attached to the back, please head over to my instagram to see it in action! (For some reason I can't get the video to work here on my blog!)


1 comment: