Saturday, October 6, 2018

Lil' Inker Designs:: World Card Making Day 2018



Happy World Card Making Day! One of my most favorite companies is celebrating in a big way with a sale on some of their most popular products! Lil' Inker Designs is releasing the new Cover Up Die: Diagonal Plaid. Also, all Cover Up Dies and Quilted Stitched Dies (including this new one!) is on sale today and tomorrow for 10% off! (No code needed, just add to your card and save).


I started my baby card with a white card base and die cut the Cover Up Die: Diagonal Plaid in mint and baby blue cardstock. These were layered over the white card base, and then I accentuated the plaid with a cute little onesie from the Baby Onesie Shaker Die and from and a sentiment made from the Welcome Word Die and Baby Word Tag Dies.

Lil' Inker Designs has many Cover Up Dies and Quilted Stitched Dies,
here's links to some of my favorites:

I hope you have a grand World Card Making Day!




3 comments: