Monday, July 6, 2020

Ethan's Camper



We will never part ways, me and this set called Tree Farm from Ellen Hutson, illustrated by Brandi Kincaid. (I am pretty sure it is retired.) The critters in this set just make me smile-the potbelly on the hedgehog is adorable!

I created this custom card for a boy that lives down the street. His parents are hosting a drive-by birthday party for him, since he cannot have a big party this year. I asked his mom what he enjoys most and she said camping and fishing! I searched my stash and found this camper from Tree Farm. Ellen Hutson is also celebrating their Summer of Stamping, so what better time to ink up with one of my permanent stamp sets?


I Copic colored the trailer, hedgehog and mouse from Tree Farm, die cutting with the coordinating dies. Before adhering them to a dark green card base, I did some tone on tone stamping of pine trees in the background, and die cut some grass and a cloud to ground the trailer in a scene. I finished by stamping a greeting from Honey Bee Stamps, customizing with Ethan's name and then also added a custom "sign" on the trailer. I sure hope he likes it!

1 comment:

  1. I see why they make you smile, they're adorable and your card is delightful!

    ReplyDelete