Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Whale of a Time


One of the best summer vacations I can remember is traveling out of state with my boys, my sister and her son and visiting my parents, sister and her boys in North Carolina. We spent a few days at the ocean just enjoying life with no agenda at the time. It was wonderful!


I was reminded of this best summer vacation when I saw the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Summertime Fun. I used Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Sea, Happy Everything, and Year Six. I created a shaker wreath from copic colored images from the above set, then applied it to a sea-worthy card base covered in Distress Oxide and Distress Inks in shades of blue. The shaker was filled with iridescent sequins and beads.



4 comments:

  1. Love your coloring, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty, eye-catching card! Your coloring really pops against the background. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet! love all of the sequins in the middle!! such a cool look!!! thank you so much for playing along with the Summertime Fun challenge with the Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete