Saturday, November 5, 2022

MFT 2022 Superstar Contest Clean & Simple Genius Entry


I look forward to the MFT Superstar Card Contest every year, especially the CAS card category!
This is my entry for the 2022 MFT Card Design Superstar Clean & Simple Genius category.


I absolutely adore the Squirrel! Stamp Set from MFT, especially this cute squirrel image and sentiment. I am especially bad about sending birthday wishes and cards on time!
I masked a portion of the sentiment from Squirrel! off and stamped onto a MFT Lazy Day card base. I then stamped the squirrel image and acorn, and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.
I purposefully had the card focus be on the top and to the left, with a lit of "white" space on the right and bottom. I also used the "Rule of Three" using two images and one sentiment.

Such a great way to spend a rainy Saturday morning!



Clean & Simple Genius


2 comments: