Saturday, November 5, 2022

MFT Superstar 2022 Coloring Virtuoso Entry


It's a rainy day in Central Wisconsin...the perfect opportunity to spend the morning creating for the
2022 Card Design MFT Superstar Contest.

This is my entry for the Coloring Virtuoso. I had so much fun planning out a scene. I used the following stamp sets: You Gnome Me, Happy Hedgehogs and Ewe Are the Best.
Lots of masking at first, then stamping in a light blue ink onto MFT Blue Breeze card base. I colored the images with PrismaColor pencils, a black wax crayon and white paint pen.


It was truly fun to color! The look I was going for was between cartoon and storybook. I like working with Prismacolors because they are waxing and very blendable. I have a heavy hand when it comes to coloring so this style is my favorite.



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love all the details you've added that make this such a rich-looking scene!

    ReplyDelete