Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Krafty Birthday


One of the blogs that I read (My Front Porch-this gal is great by the way) posed the question on why a crafter does challenges? "To get color/sketch ideas, it is just fun, is it that competitive nature in all of us coming out that makes us want to compete for the win or do people REALLY do it just because they want to play, or because we all want to make something that someone else likes?" Umm, can I answer all the above? Anyhow, I wanted to participate in the SCS Inspiration Challenge again just to get my craftiness back on track, so I picked some buttons found here and used the sketch challenge again from Everything but the Kitchen Sink. I wonder how many times I will go back to this mantle for inspiration?....
Here's the Goods: (so many stamp sets...) Sincere Salutations, Upsy Daisy, Sweet Sampler to name a few, SU Kraft paper, VersaMark Ink, SU White Craft Ink, SU Chocolate Chip Ink, American Crafts ribbon, CM Circle punch and cutting system

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such pretty card. Great colors and really lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us! And yes that girl from My Front Porch is totally awesome (of course I'm biased because she is a In-Real-Life Friends)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colors and the soft feel! So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at EbtKS!

    ReplyDelete