Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Owl Thanks



Coral owls lined up in a row, certainly celery woodgrain stamped down low, chocolate ribbon treatment for a bow... I had lots of fun making this one layer card for the Embellish Magazine Challenge. The challenge was to actually use owls, and the colors of coral, brown and green, but to vamp it up a bit, I challenged MYSELF to a one layer card. With the exception of the ribbon treatment, which is the wide grosgrain in green, 1/4 inch grosgrain in chocolate brown and checked all slid under a Build a Brad. Challenges are a great thing for me creatively, it gives me the starting point to make things I like, use things I might not, and hope to have a great card in the end. The owls are from Craft Affair and the Thanks, well, that is from my new favorite Heidi Grace Thank You set.

2 comments:

  1. Love the line up of owls! Thanks so much for playing in the Embellish Magazine challenge!

    ReplyDelete