Sunday, June 19, 2016

Glitzy Fox


My Favorite Things Stamps hosted a fun challenge series, Camp Create. The first challenge was Glitzy Glitter.


I kept this card pretty simple, by adhering a wood embossed black cardstock panel to a portion of a hot pink card base. I then affixed some silver glitter tape to the card, and a stamped a sentiment from Forest Friends and Adorable Elephants.


I then stamped and die cut the fox from Forest Friends (I think it is a fox, but perhaps it was a skunk, not sure, but for today she's a fox!) and added a bit of black enamel accents to the nose (it went a bit wonky!) and then some perfect pearls to the tummy, head and tail for added glitz and glam.

The challenges last week were quite fun for Camp Create. I completed all of them so will be showcasing them in a few posts.


2 comments:

  1. I like the classic hot pink and black with the touch of sparkle! This is cute Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey foxy! So fun! You know I LOVE glitter- fun combo of colors too!

    ReplyDelete