Saturday, May 6, 2017

Gonna Be Okay


This bunny. This Blah Bunny from Honey Bee Stamps almost sums up my days... I knew I had to have it and the coordinating sentiments too. As soon as it arrived yesterday I had to ink it up. I chose to work with the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge #441, and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #286.


I colored the rug, stuffed bunny and coffee mug with Copics. The mug was affixed to the card with foam dimensionals. To add a bit of interest to this CAS card, I scored some lines in the front of the card base to represent wainscoting, I can't wait to reproduce this card with different colors!

12 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love that tired bunny and the score background! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is sooo cute! That set is definitely on my wish list...sooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and great scene. Like the scored background

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thin a lot of us feel this way sometimes! Super cute card Karen. I like his toes dangling off the edge of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes...seriously need that set! Perfect sentiment and I love the scored background. Perfect extra touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me smile! So cute! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so CUUUTE!!! I LOVE that little bunny!! I think I gotta have it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.. I feel like this today. :) cute card

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darling- and that sentiment has to be the mantra!!! Your scoring is such a great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bunny and his sentiments are high on my wish list! So perfect! Love your soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this card. I have problems with embossing folders (they never look great) so I was totally taken by the way you have scored the lines in the card. (Very clever lady that you are) I would not of thought of doing this in a million years. A real big thankyou to you for sharing your talent. Is there a way of saving your card so It can be easily accessible please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind compliment! If you put your mouse over the image, you should be able to pin it!

      Delete