Friday, May 26, 2017

Hey, Gullfriend


I cracked up with I saw this stamp set, and knew I had to have it. What better time to pull it out and get it inky and participate in the MFT Challenges!




I know I'm a bit off on the blue color, but I think it still works. I wanted to keep the card clean and simple, while still following the sketch guidelines. The cloud die forms the waves in the ocean, it was used both right side and upside down. I tucked in some colored and die cut gulls and clouds from Seaside Seagulls, and the frame is from Stitched Rounded Square Frames. To finish the card, I stamped a  sentiment and a seagull on the inside.

4 comments:

  1. The Seaside Seagulls is such a fun set, isn't it?! You rocked it! FABulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, so cute!! Love the seagull set...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty awesome set - the gulls are adorable and I love the sentiments. So cool how you use the cloud die here!

    ReplyDelete