Friday, August 31, 2018

Grateful for Everything


Concord & 9th is continuing their celebration of three years in business and lucky me, I was able to join in on their celebration by showcasing their new stamps. Today I am featuring the Grateful for Everything Bundle. Oh my goodness, the Grateful for Everything Stamp Set is a thing of beauty! And I love how they thought to make a coordinating die with a delicate and graceful sentiment die that matches the set perfectly.



I stamped the large floral fall based image with brown ink and watercolored the image using dye based ink. I added some watercolor splatters, as I just adore the messy look. To finish the card, I die cut the sentiment in mustard colored paper and adhered this all to a card base.

I hope you've had a chance to check out Concord & 9th's amazing August 2018 release!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, this is absolutely stunning, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this card is such a gorgeous creation! I love the colors and that you stamped it in brown. The spatters are perfection!

    ReplyDelete