Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Spellbinders Stephanie Low Release


Spellbinders has teamed up with the designer Stephanie Low for some beautiful stamp and coordinating die sets, the collection is called Inked Messages. I was fortunate to be sent some of these products to create with, and my first card today features one of the stamps and dies from A Little Birdie Told Me.


I stamped and die cut 12 envelopes and added a bit of color to each heart, along with some glossy accents. (Sentiment is from Catherine Pooler). Love little images that can be lined up in a row!


My next card features the Message in a Bottle Stamp and Die Set. I used distress oxide inks to roughly color the beautiful bottle image, and then added a bit of scored lines for detail.


Spellbinders has some really cool sets in the collection, I hope you get a chance to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment