Friday, August 24, 2018

Thankful Leaves


Concord & 9th is continuing their celebration of three years in business and I get to join along in the showcase of their new stamps! Today I am featuring the Thankful Leaves Turnabout Stamp and  the corresponding Thankful Leaves Dies (also available in the Thankful Leaves Bundle). I must say, this Turnabout has to be my favorite of the Turnabout Stamps released! I stamped the Thankful Leaves Turnabout Stamp four times, once in rust, mustard, kraft and orange onto dark linen paper. I then added a kraft sentiment strip stamped with a sentiment from the Thankful Leaves Turnabout Stamp, and to finish the card, I added a few free standing leaves die cut with the Thankful Leaves Dies and secured them with a mini staple.

I hope you've had a chance to check out Concord & 9th's amazing August 2018 release!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous collage stamping Karen. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful autumn card Karen, love it!

    ReplyDelete