Saturday, September 19, 2020

2020 MFT Superstar Clean & Simple Genius Entry


I always enjoy the challenges hosted by MFT, and their yearly Superstar one is one that I look forward too. I decided for the 2020 Card Design Superstar Clean & Simple Genius entry to pull out a few supplies that I have rarely used and challenge myself to create! I die cut and Copic colored the cute bunny and bear from the retired Snuggle Bunny Stamp Set. Then I die cut and inked the edges of the MFT Starry Circle Die-Namics. Before adhering that to a card base, I splattered the white base with black paint, and then splattered the stars with white and silver paint. To finish the card, I die cut a flag from MFT's Fishtail Flag Frames and white heat embossed a sentiment from Woodland Friends. I finished by adding a heart from Top Dog to the bunny.
I thought this was a cute representation of the times today, thinking of being with family and friends during this pandemic.



1 comment: