Saturday, September 5, 2020

Slimline Kindness


I have many thank you cards to send as of late, and I thought that creating a slimline card design would give me the chance to "stretch" some of my stamps! This beautiful floral image from Concord & 9th's Grateful for Everything also gave me the opportunity to practice coloring on paper that isn't white.


I stamped the image in brown ink then colored with PrismaColor Colored pencils. I arranged the image onto a vanilla slimline card base, cutting the overhang areas and adhering them to the other side of the landscape card for extra interest. I then scored the card base twice and painted gold paint on the lines to enhance the them. I stamped the sentiment, also from Grateful for Everything, and then finished with gold splatters.

It was a joy to try many new things on this card, and I hope the receipient enjoys the card too!

1 comment: