Thursday, December 31, 2020

Purple Tulips


I was still inspired by images from the Altenew Inspiration Challenge Year in Review 2020. The above cards was based off the colors the March inspiration photo, love the pastels!


I started with a panel that was inked with a light blue ink, then splattered with water so that the inks could react. I then stamped, Copic colored and fussy cut three tulips from the Tulip Stamp Set


I finished the card with a stamped sentiment from Many Thanks Stamp Set.
I've had an enjoyable few days off of work, got to spend some time with my boys which I've treasured. Days with teenage boys are few and far between!


As I reflect on the last day of 2020, I still can't wrap my head around what 2020 brought. Some good, some bad. The virus certainly changed so many things, but I will always be grateful that it brought extra time with my boys, and the opportunity to work from home for a little while. I wish each of you a happy, healthy new year!

2 comments: