Sunday, December 20, 2020

Ruff Day

 

When I saw MFT's Sketch Challenge 520, I knew I wanted to use the retired
Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Windows Die-Namics that I haven't used in forever.
I imagined a peek-a-boo card right away! 

I used the Peek-a-Boo Windows die in a vertical layout, cutting it from the card front. Then to the inside of the card, I adhered a strip of blue cardstock. I added a row of grass cut from the Grassy Hills Die-Namics, from the retired Happy Trails Patterned Paper Pack. The sentiment was added with the Fishtail Frames Die-Namics and the hilarious, now retired, Lucky Dog Stamp Set. 


I then stamped, fussy cut and did some simple copic coloring of one of the dogs from Lucky Dog, and the bird from Happy Hippos. I then added some clouds from Cloud 9 Die-Namics. To create the peek-a-boo aspect, one cloud was adhered to the blue panel on the inside of the card, and then I stamped, fussy cut and colored the backside of the pup.


I hope this card makes someone smile, just like it did when I was making it!






1 comment: