Monday, May 31, 2021

Feathered Bird

 

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

Erin Lee Creative just released an amazing line of products. I fell in love with the Bird Layering Stencil Set and the Bird Die Set, her designs are so trendy and unique! When I first saw the birds, I knew that I could use these colored feathers that I've had in my stash for forever.

I traced the outline of the bird from the stencil in black, splattered some black Izink onto the panel and then adhered feathers onto the bird. I also used the Thank You Script Word Die die cut from the amazing Glossy Black Cardstock.


I drew a wire for the bird to perch on, adhered the sentiment to the panel, and then the panel was affixed to a white card base. 

I have many more ideas planned for this stencil, now just to find the time to create!
Thanks to Erin for offering a give-away on her Instagram page that helped me get some of her amazing products.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Karen! The feathers are eye catching with the bird outline and splatters. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is cool, very very cool Karen!

    ReplyDelete