Friday, May 28, 2021

Spellbinders:: Sweet Street


It is such a treat to play with products from the Sweet Street by Tina Smith Collection from Spellbinders! The cookies from the Cookie Corner Etched Dies and the cookie box from the Sweet Treat Box are perfect to create just the "sweetest" cards or projects. Can you imagine how cute the cookies would be made out of felt? That is next on my list to make as a gift for a little one! 

My first card features the Cookie Corner Etched Dies. I die cut the cookies from kraft paper and then splattered some brown inks and water over them to create a fun texture look. I then added the cookie toppers-also from the Cookie Corner Etched Dies, with dark brown paper and adhered them to a white card base in a random fashion.


To finish the card, I stamped a sentiment, and die cut the "sweet" word several times from the Sweet Treat Box die set, stacked them together and adhered that to the card. The final touch was a die cut heart from fuzzy red paper, also from Cookie Corner Etched Dies. This design is so versatile that, when the stamped sentiment is switched out, could be used as a thank you, a congratulations for a baby or wedding or just a simple hello card! The cookies are super fun to create.


I created a super simple, super sweet interactive card for another project. The Sweet Treat Box dies make is so easy to create this! I die cut the box from white paper and then inked it up softly with pink ink. I added a die cut sentiment in white, also from  Sweet Treat Box onto the top of of the flap. Before adhering the box to the card base, I tucked in some tissue paper so that I could place the cookies.


The cookies were created using the Cookie Corner Etched Dies. I die cut them with white paper and inked them softly in various inks. I added the details from the die set as well.


After lifting the flap, the recipient sees the cookies and can fold back the tissue paper.

It was so fun to create projects with these two dies. The entire Sweet Street by Tina Smith Collection from Spellbinders line is absolutely fun and adorable.
Thanks, Spellbinders, for letting me share projects made with this super sweet collection.

1 comment: