Sunday, February 28, 2010

If It Ain't Broke...



Don't fix it. Although that simple little saying is full of grammatical errors, I still use it and apply it, such as the ribbon/button treatment and the dandelion image that I did in my card here. United Thread, the feature Etsy shop for Etsy Inspired Challenges, has some really neat hand drawn images, especially of bees and dandelions. The sketch is from CPS. I've never tried grey, purple and yellow before on a card...I kind of like it!

**This is my second post today, I'd love it if you have time to check out my first.**

Supplies Used: CTMH Smokey Gray Cardstock, SU Whisper White Cardstock, SU DSP, Practicing Creativity Designs You're Dandy Stamp Set, SU Basic Grey Ink, Colorbox Chalk Ink in Lavender, Fiskar's Scallop Border Punch, SU Basic Grey Satin Ribbon, Button, Thread


10 comments:

  1. Love your take on the Etsy challenge! All the little details are LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too! Beautiful! :-)

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card...lovely color combo...great job using the You're Dandy set...thanks so much for stoppin' by today:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the colors you used girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How CUTE! Love this cute dandelion card with the sentiment. Ha! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how simple and elegant this card is! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dandelion and unexpected yet very pretty color combination! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way way cute card! Love the colors. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Karen! You won the shop prize! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete