Thursday, April 17, 2014

LID:: April Release Day 3


Welcome to the last day of the Lil' Inker Designs April Release! Today we are showcasing even more projects for you. Haven't the projects from all the design team members just been amazing? We are continuing with our hop today, you should have arrived from Jen's Blog!


 I saved my favorite project for last, and it features once again, the Frames & Flowers Die Set! This time I used the inside/negative panel to stamp my fun sentiment from the new release, You're My Favorite Stamp Set, and then wrapped this panel with raffia around a LID Glassine Envelope! Inside the envelope I tucked in a gift card. This presentation also features die cut leaves from Frames & Flowers, and a felt flower made with the previously released LID Fringed Flower Die.


I seriously loved this release, but then again, I love everything LID! I hope you enjoyed the release and hop too!

Your next stop is Kristen! Don't forget to comment along the hops, as there are three $15 gift certificates up for grabs to the Lil' Inker Designs Store!

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think it's my favorite, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You are rocking the release Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, Karen! that felt flower is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see one of my favorite dies in all its glory here!!! I love a throw back!!! This is stunning, Karen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use the inside of that frame, this is really sweet and I love the felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! That sentiment is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and creative card! I am really enjoying the font on this "Favorite" stamp set...and what more can be said about the great "Frames & Flowers"? It is just too wonderful and versatile. Thanks for these fabulous ideas of how to use the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS, Karen! LOVE the color combo, that fringed flower (I have that die and haven't used it---YIKES---shame on me---better remedy that situation and fast!!!), and the font of the sentiment! Beautiful work showcasing LID products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! Love how well that sentiment fits on the die cut frame!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute--love the felt flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project! Love the felt flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your flower Karen, pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the sentiment -- the font is bold and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the felt flower! Love how you used the leftover piece for you main panel too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooohhh...love this! awesome bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this a a favorite, Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your use of neutrals here! How the white loopy bloom stands out against the black leaves and pretty kraft tags & raffia ribbon. Hope you have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful ! Love the layers n dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The card with the green bow really caught my eye! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete