Sunday, February 18, 2018

MFT Olympics Events 3 & 4


Back today with my final enteries for the MFT 2018 Crafty Olympics!
Today I have Event 3 - Crafty Biathalon. I chose to work with Masking and Slider.


I started by die cutting a white cardstock panel with the A2 Rectangle Stax Set 1 Die-Namics.
 I masked some puppies from Lucky Dog onto stumps and logs from Happy Hedgehogs. I added some Copic dot colored grass and sky.


The corgi dog slides across the bottom log like he is running. I really like the MFT Slider Elements to help create the sliders!


And one last card to round out my entries. This next one is for Event 4 - Speed Cardmaking. I ran right under the wire with this one, clocking in at 19:04, and if it weren't for pre-stamped elements, I probably would have went over.



I started with a white cardbase, which I inked a turquoise sky and added some turquoise splatters. I then colored some stamped and die-cut images from You're Raw-some with Copic Markers and white gel pen details. I then die cut some grass from Grassy Edges and adhered that with the palm tree and dinosaur onto the card base.


I finished with a stamped sentiment from Big Birthday Sentiments and a little banner to match stamped with a sentiment from You're Raw-some.






3 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards, Karen, and so are your other two in the blog post below! That was such a fun event, and you sailed through them like a true Crafty Olympian! Stay safe tonight, we're supposed to get a 1/2 inch of ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dino how you do it Karen! (tee, tee) but I always love your cards!

    ReplyDelete