Friday, July 6, 2018

Summer School 2018:: Symmetry and Primary Colors



I've got two cards for the MFT Summer School 2018 classes, the first one is for Symmetry. I created a wedding card for this class. I started with a white card base and on the upper half, I inked a sunny sky with the Radiating Rays Stencil, drew a "wire" and then colored two reflected birds like bluebirds (a male and female), from Springtime Critters. I then added a small heart and stamped a sentiment from Essential Sentiments.



The Primary Colors Class was a bit more difficult for me, I don't use these colors in their pure form very often. I started by stamping some monsters from the More Monsters Stamp Set and then adhered them to a dark blue cardstock base embellished with the Bold Stripes Cover Up Die-namics. I finished with sentiments from Essential Sentiments and More Essential Sentiments and custom eyes made from Nuvo Drops.




No comments:

Post a Comment