Saturday, September 21, 2019

MFT Superstars 2019: Innovation Master Entry


A storybook slider is what I created here for the MFT Superstars Innovation Master category! This little hedgehog starts on a pile full of mushrooms, leaves and acorns and slides and spins down the hill.



I used one stamp set for this slider card, one of my favorite MFT sets, Happy Hedgehogs, and the corresponding Happy Hedgehog Die-Namics. The sky is clear with just a touch of clouds in the sky, created with the retired Cloud 9 Die-Namics.


The slider was created with the partial die-cutting technique (twice) using the Snow Drifts Die-Namics.

My nephews have a hedgehog, I think they will get a kick out of this card!



2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Karen! I love the interactive part! Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete