Monday, November 2, 2009

Take Care of Yourself


Here's my entry for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge, to create a card with Pink. If you have time, check this challenge out-they always have great ideas! I am fortunate to say that I have only one acquaintance that is a breast cancer survivor. This card was created for a friend whose husband is going through a rough time and it will be meant to cheer her up and let her know that people do care for her as well. The background and trees are from Craft Affair. The trees were stamped on a pink paint chip, cut and raised with dimensionals. To add a bit more to this clean and simple card without trying to take away from the sincere message, I used linen tread in kraft and brown and some pink fibers I have had for a while.

3 comments:

  1. Very creative! I love the paint chip idea, and your ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple elegance of this card..well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card ... I love the combination of pink and kraft.

    ReplyDelete