Monday, August 9, 2010
I've got a few younger cousins that are just about at the marrying stage and this card would be for one of them. Lots of patterns that are fresh, funky and fun. Not a lot of fuss, to the point.
The colors for this card came from the inspiration photo collection at the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge.
I've been loving decorative tapes lately. Actually, a few things I've used lately that I thought I'd share quickly with you, if you are interested in knowing.
1. Decorative Tapes: Straight lines every time, no adhesive required. Bold or petite patterns.
2. Glimmer Mists: Love the effect. Still working hard at mastering it. A bit of a mess but cool results.
3. Rustic Twine: Love the color. Love the thickness. Not too crazy about the little hairy things all over it.
4. Ranger Craft Mat: This thing is what they say it is. You can ink, heat, glue, drool on it if you want too. Anything wipes off.
5. Antique Linen Distress Ink: Possibly thee best distress color-not too light, not to dark.
6. Uniball Signo White Gel Pen: Hands down the best white pen. Nice thick coverage. Not too thick of a line. Need about ten more of these.
7. Birds: Digital birds, stamped birds. Graphic birds. Realistic birds. Just anything birds. I think they are cool.
Supplies Used: Cardstock: (White) Georgia Pacific Patterned Paper: (Green Hills from Earth Love Collection) Cosmo Cricket (Pink Polka Dots from Just Chillin Girls Collection) Making Memories Stamps: (Mega Mixed Messages) PTI Ink: (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress) Ranger Other: (Striped Decorative Tape) 7Gypsies Tools: (Labels 4 Nestabilities) Spellbinders (Cirlce Punch) McGill