Tuesday, November 19, 2013

LID:: November Release Day 3




Welcome to the third and last day of the Lil' Inker Designs November Release Blog Hop! If you are following the hop, you should have arrived from Jen's Blog, but a complete list is available on the Lil' Inker Designs Blog.

I saved my favorite card from this release to show you last. It is rare that I craft these days, and when I do, projects take a long time to make and I hardly ever am happy with them anymore. But I love this one! I started with a patterned paper base that has dashed of gold through it. Then I layered on top of it the new Cover Up Die: Leaf Patterns. Instead of the vertical orientation, I used it horizontally... just because I think it looks cool that way too. I added a sentiment from Flags and Tags Stamp Set that was stamped onto a die cut Sentiment Flag, and then finished the card with a bow made from May Arts Rust Silk Ribbon and Gold String.


Didn't you just love this release?! I'll send you on your way to Sarah's Blog for more inspiration. There is a three $15 store credit winners for each day of the release hop and the winner will be picked from a secret prize blog, so remember to comment along the way! I wanted to wish Taheerah and Isha a fond farewell too! You ladies are so talented!


29 comments:

  1. wow, that is so beautiful, love how you have showcased this fabulous die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... Karen... this card is absolutely gorgeous... Loving the new die cut!...Awesome... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh....LOVE LOVE LOVE your Birthday Wishes card! Such a soothing neutral color with that delicious bow!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did save the best for last but I think your cards are always amazing. I love the movement the patterned paper creates and the gorgeous ribbon is the perfect touch to finish off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and would make a great 50th anniversary card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Beautiful die showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty, eye-catching card! You've worked magic with this die!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant! I love the colors! It would be perfect for an anniversary card or invitation. Gold for 50 years, silver for 25, etc. Thanks for the inspiration! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are correct; that is one gorgeous card! The coverplate looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning!!! hope your mojo returns soon so you can love what you make as much as we do :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you saved you fav for last. Beautiful patterned paper, love the landscape orientation and that beautiful bow!! Thank you so much for letting me play with you this month! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should be happy with this card...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so gorgeous! LOVE all the elegant gold and your beautiful bow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this looks great turned this way. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am falling in love with this die! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is elegantly beautiful. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzers Karen this is outstanding!! I'm swooning over your gorgeous bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow such an elegant card and I love that bow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful! I wouldn't have thought that this die could be made into such an elegant card, but wow...it sure can.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an awesom card for today!! Loving the FUN Design and the color!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Karen, this card is simply gorgeous!!! I love love love it! I don't even know what else to say except it's PERFECT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an elegant card! I really love how you played with this die!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rich and beautiful, with the gold DP and ribbon. The leaf die gives such great visual appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow I just love the background on this card that is peeking through the negative space.

    ReplyDelete