Wednesday, March 2, 2016

LID:: March 2016 Release:: Day 3


Welcome back to the third and last day of the Lil' Inker Designs March Release! As usual, we have a fabulous hop for you featuring innovative stamps and dies! You should have arrived from The Lil' Inker Designs Store Blog!

I've got some non-card projects for you today! My first project features the the really versatile and awesome Dual Stitched Easter Egg & Easter Greeting Die Set. To make the tag, I sponged a variety of distress inks onto white cardstock and then spritzed lightly with water. It truly looks like a hand-dyed egg! I die cut the greeting in black cardstock and adhered to the egg. I punched a hole in the top of the egg and tied the tag onto a filled Clear Pillow Box (now available at Lil' Inker Designs, and in kraft too!) with May Arts Black Burlap String.



I have a series of two tags next using the Egg & Flower Greeting Stamp Set! I wanted to showcase this lovely set used beyond the egg shape, and beyond the Easter/Spring Holiday, because they really are versatile! For the candle tag above, I stamped in gold a bottom half of an egg onto a white circle and then the greeting in black above. I adhered it to the candle with a mini clothespin, added some mini pinecones and a one-loop bow from May Arts 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon to complete the look.


For this next project, I made some muffin toppers! Truly, I had more than one made, but, umm, I ran out of muffins. My boys really, really like these pumpkin muffins and I wasn't quick enough to claim but one for today's project. I used the same idea as above, this time stamping a top part of the egg from the Egg & Flower Greeting Stamp Set onto a white, cardstock circle. I then stamped a sentiment, and selectively colored bits with an orange marker. I adhered the circle to a toothpick onto the back of the circle with some orange washi tape. The end result is a quick and pretty muffin topper!


I really hope you enjoyed this release as much as I did, all products are available at Lil' Inker Designs Store and are ready for you to grab up and create magic with.

Your next stop is Chrissy Larson!

Don't forget to comment along the hops, as there are three $15 gift certificates up for grabs to the Lil' Inker Designs Store!

42 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super crafts, love the muffing topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects! Great release. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring on your Easter egg you placed on the clear pillow box. Your tag/topper are awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET & TASTY :)
    Your Easter tag is SO CUTE, your candle tag and muffin topper DELIGHTS!!!
    LOVE how this release can be so versatile and bring ALL-YEAR-CHEER => THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION with us Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pillow box! I love the blending you did but I also love that you showed how the Easter Greeting Die works over it. I really love what you've done here with Egg & Flower Stamps. I had a feeling that part of the egg could be used and I think it's amazing used like this. WOW!!! What versatility! Absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how your using the dies and stamps as tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used the dies and stamps!!! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such pretty projects, Karen. that first one, looks like a real easter egg. I love how you used the partial image from the Egg & flower stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muffin topers, what a great idea (if I was a Pinterest inspired girl who baked).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tags and cupcake toppers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME projects!! I am really enjoying the inspiration for this fun release!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the elegant gold & black Thanks and muffin greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pumpkin muffins = great, now i'm starving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute projects!! Love the tag for the muffin!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dyed egg looks
    so pretty and love
    all the creations
    you have made.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, these are wonderful! I love how you used them for non-egg projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your dyed egg is super cute! It looks like the ones I made as a kid! The other tags are so pretty! Thanks for sharing another use for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Love your various projects Karen.
    They are all both pretty and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh I just love how you colored your Egg!! so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful and cute ideas!thanks for sharing. Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it! The alternate suggestions for the egg greeting set are fabulous. Nice way to stretch the use of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great tags! Love the colors on the egg!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty tags and cute cupcake topper! These new releases are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Karen,
    I agree that your first tag looks like a hand dyed egg! It is gorgeous. I also like the send tag and the muffin topper is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so sweet and I love how you added the color to that egg.. pretty color combo

    ReplyDelete
  28. The three days went by so fast. Thanks for sharing your lovely tags.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful tags! I love the colors in your first tag!

    ReplyDelete
  30. super awesome!!!!! Love the muffin topper!

    ReplyDelete
  31. SQUEAL!! LOVING LOVING LOVING these!! THANKS for sharing ALL Week during the Release and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great ideas!! Love them all - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great ideas!! Love them all - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What delightful projects Karen. Someone will be a happy bunny come Easter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think those clear pillow boxes look amazing, but it's the way you have 'taken it to the next level' that shows it off to it's full potential!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stunning!!! Love the egg die especially - it truly looks like it has been hand dyed!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the beautiful egg you created for the pillow box! And your tags are so fun! Cracks me up that the boys got to the muffins before you could get more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amazing projects, Karen!!! Love your hand-dyed Easter egg (and Starbursts too---yum!)!! And love how you showcased the versatlity of these new goodies with the beautiful tag and topper!!!

    ReplyDelete