Friday, March 17, 2017

Graduated Rainbow


Oh, every time I ink up and color these little guys from Neat & Tangled's Better Together Stamp Set I can't help but take a walk down memory lane. They remind me so much of my own two sons years ago, especially if colored with brown hair and wearing blue jeans.


I created a graduated rainbow sky background for my little guy to stand in front of for the Little Tangles Challenge 78: Rainbow, and added some grass and a sentiment banner from Big Top Birthday. For a fun touch, the card base front was dry embossed with large dots.






8 comments:

  1. Its a great card, Karen! I love the rainbow background and the embossing is just perfect to back it. The little boy is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, your blending is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these images too and really must get my hands on the stamp set! Your rainbow background is perfectly blended and is a wonderful background for your sweet boy. And the embossed dotty card front is a brilliant idea too! So very glad you joined us at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Karen!!! Love the inking in the background---so fabulous!! And the embossed dots are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing background! This is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blending background looks so cool! I like that the boy stands in the grass and the black banner is perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing with LTCh!

    ReplyDelete