Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring 2017 Coffee Lover's Hop


I'm so excited to be participating in the 2017 Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop for Lil' Inker Designs! They are one of the super sponsors for the hop and have many fabulous coffee sets and dies

The Latte Love Stamp Set and Latte Love Dies are absolutely perfect for this hop! I started by choosing some bright, fun spring patterned paper and die cut them using the set of Stitched Mats: Rectangles. I then stamped and colored loosely with copics the coffee cup from Latte Love Stamp Set and die cut it with the Latte Love Dies. I finished with a sentiment from Latte Love Stamp Set that was stamped onto a curved banner die cut from the Sweet Celebration Dies.


The Coffee Lover's Blog Hops are always so much fun,
as are the products and service from Lil' Inker Designs!

25 comments:

  1. Love the bright spring colors and your coffee looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally ordered this set (b/c you know I don't have enough coffee stamps, right?!). So hopefully it'll arrive in time to ink up for the hop. I'm trying to beat last hop's record... b/c you know I don't have anything else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored the coffee! This card is perfect for a spring coffee hop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designs behind your cup - love the swirl of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the bright spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS!! I'm a coffee lover, too. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    For another fun challenge, you're welcome to join us at Word Art Wednesday (our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp). We'd love to have you. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fresh, happy and looks like spring! Very pretty Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for all that pattern paper...looks awesome and so very springy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super spring delight. I just love the way you colored the images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, bright colors. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bright coffee card makes you smile in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun papers, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Love the way you've layered these pieces... such a pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a beautiful Spring card. Love the those colors on the background and your cup, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the coffee looks so real Karen and lovely choice of DP too
    great idea and I think I can drink it from your card LOL
    I would be soooo happy if you like to visiting my Blog back I made 3 coffee card :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete