Sunday, June 25, 2017

2017 Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop



I was excited to sneak a moment in to create a card for the 2017 Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. Watching my boys' baseball games and taking care of the garden pulls me away from my crafty area more than I'd like during the summer.

For this card, I started with a pale yellow card base stamped with a coffee ring and a few flowers. I then added a focal panel that was stamped with some blooms and foliage from Super Sponsor's Lil' Inker Designs Best Blossoms Stamp Set and the coffee ring from Skipping Stones Designs Funny Coffee Vol. 1. I added a stamped and die cut coffee mug from Lil' Inker Designs Latte Love Stamps and Latte Love Die Cuts. I then added a die cut sentiment and finished with a coordinating stamped sentiment from Whoops.


I even stamped the inside! Thanks to the coordinators and design team of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, I know it is a ton of work, and hard work, and I appreciate all the fun it provides. If you are new to my blog, welcome! You can check out my other work here on my blog or on my instagram, I also have a facebook page too!





19 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a fresh and bright and cheerful coffee and birthday card! Wow!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this is so stinkin' CUTE Karen. Love the "coffee stains" and that you did the inside. ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card. I love the look of the coffee rings and the sentiment with the ring. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun combination of coffee cup, the coffee rings (also on the background paper) and the cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love all your stamping Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS is THE prettiest card I've seen for the hop yet!! Fabulous Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Karen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sunny card with a delicious cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beauty! Love that design in the coffee, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card for a belated birthday wish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, love the coffee cup marks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Love the colors and those delicate flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! The coffee rings and sweet little sprig of flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it!! Love the coffee rings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a really gorgeous card. Love your design and the coffee rings!

    ReplyDelete