Wednesday, June 21, 2017

MFT Camp Create:: Day 5 and Bonfire


Day 5, Glitzy Glitter, of the MFT Camp Create was a challenge for me! I kind of don't care for glitter and how it gets everywhere, but it was still fun to come up with a CAS idea using it.



I started with a white card base with the bottom corners rounded. I die cut the large word from Twice the Hugs right on the front card, and stamped the sentiment from Lots of Hugs. I used a die cut from another company (Sugar Pea Designs) with glitter paper to finish off the card.


And this is my last card for the MFT Camp Create, for the Bonfire, to dry emboss.


I dry embossed the Starry Circle Die-namic onto a white square card base, and adhered the panel to a dark purple panel and purple cardbase. I then added some Wink of Stella to the stars and silver Nuvo Drops to the dots. I finished the card with a stamped image and sentiment from Snuggle Bunnies.






5 comments:

  1. Both cards are great - the heartbeat and stat element and then I really fell for the stars in the sky that the bunny is looking at - so sweet and I could see this as a very nice Christmas card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are awesome. I love the heart beat one. I need that die. Great idea and fun cards. I too have love hate relationship with glitter but made my card also. I like your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one makes my CAS loving heart swoon! And the second one is oh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful takes on the challenges, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS and perfectly CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete