Friday, September 1, 2017

Pineapple Perfection


Ok, so... I think I've discovered my new, most favorite stamp set! Pineapple Perfection from oncord & 9th is exactly that, perfection!
Concord & 9th celebrated their second birthday in August, and the fun continues to this first week of September, there were so many new goodies to share!


Today I'm featuring the ever so clever and beautiful Pineapple Perfection Stamp Set and Pineapple Perfection Dies. My card was super easy to put together with these genius stamp and dies from Concord & 9th! I went retro...retro colors, retro design. I started by inking up the solid crown of the pineapple with shades of green, then stamped the outline image, and filled in the elements with the coordinating solid stamps. Everything is so perfectly aligned and set up so easy for stamping in this set! I then die cut it, wrapped it with some twine and adhered it to a card base that had been decorated rectangles of patterned paper. I finished with a sentiment and die cut banner!

Thanks, Concord & 9th, for the opportunity to showcase your second year celebration stamps this month!

4 comments:

  1. Love the ombre leaves and the funky background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pineapple card!!! It is stunning, and different! Excellent work, as always, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Karen, pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete