Tuesday, November 14, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags:: Concord & 9th


Christmas is right around the corner, isn't it? As usual, I start November out with a bang trying to be prepared and ahead of the game, but I usually fade as the month goes on and scramble as the holiday gets closer to get everything done!

I have a tag that I created for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Series hosted by the dear, sweet Tracey. Concord &9th is the sponsor today. Details can be found on Tracey's blog.


I couldn't wait to feature the amazing Ornamental Dies for today's tag. I cut the ornament and topper from white paper, backed it with a red circle and then added some silver Nuvo Drops and Paste to the topper. I finished with some glittery silver ribbon.


19 comments:

  1. What a great die! Love your tag! Classic white, siver and red 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and cheerful - love the red, white, and silver color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY! I love how you created this awesome tag from the die. Love the classic red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! The detailing in this ornament die-cut is stunning, and you've done it in such a way that it really shows all those amazing cuts. Lovely tag. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, you've made me love this die even more! I didn't think that was possible. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty with the red paper behind the white ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swoon!!! This is beautiful Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful Karen. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty.
    Lots of dimension to
    the ornament.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great tag. Makes a great ornament too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful, intricate ornament die! I love how you decorated it with the silver drops, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww Karen this is so pretty. I really love that die. You make me want to buy it. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great die, and your tag is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete