Friday, November 24, 2017

Text Conversation



Have you checked out the Black Friday Sale over at Lil' Inker Designs? Some spectacular deals, even on the two newest sets that were released!

I created a card to showcase how well of the newest sets, Unstoppable, works so well with some previously released products. I used the stamp set I'm All You're All and the Speech Bubbles Die Set to create a text conversation and mounted that over a white panel that has been white heat embossed with one of the super fun patterns from Unstoppable and die cut with the Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles. The panel was mounted to a kraft card base.


On the inside, I stamped another fun pattern from Unstoppable and a sentiment from the set as well.


I hope that all of you had a great holiday (if celebrating Thanksgiving) and have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Cute CAS card Karen! Hope you enjoyed a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this- and having a hard time resisting the sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white on white embossed background really takes this to the next level. I love it!

    ReplyDelete