Friday, December 29, 2017

Love Words


Concord & 9th has done it again. I say this every time, but wow, their innovation just blows me away. Today I got to play with their Love You So Bundle. I am delighted to be able to participate in their Feature Fridays, where they showcase the December release.

The Love You So stamps alone in this bundle are amazing! There are a lot of possibilities, but the star of the show is this awesome halftone LOVE block. I started by stamping the solid block with two inks (green and blue), blending in between, onto a white cardstock front. Then I stamped the halftone pattern right on top. Super easy with a stamping tool like the MISTI.


I then added the black cardstock sentiment panel, and used the Love You So Die Cut Set to die cut a peek-a-boo heart from the front of the card. 

I absolutely adore this Bundle, I hope that you take a minute to check it out. 
Concord & 9th
 has some pretty amazing graphics on their website showing the possibilities of this combo.

1 comment: